10 HEALTHY RESOLUTIONS
1. Get moving. Regular doses of moderate physical activity - including walking, jogging, aerobics or dancing keep the flame burning brighter.
2. Take a tea break. Tea's healing power comes from antioxidants work to help neutralize free radicals.
3. Smile. Like the chicken or the egg, are you smiling because you are happy or happy because you are smiling.
4. Eat fish. Omega 3 fatty acids increase the viscosity of platelets preventing clumping and clotting.
5. Have better sex. Sex is a natural part of a healthy, active and loving relationship and helps us to become closer.
6. Eat breakfast. A morning meal boosts your metabolic rate and stabilizes your appetite.
7. Take a nap. Just 10 minute in the day to relax, rest, revive, meditate, to regain your focus.
8. Make rice the staple and meat the side dish.
9. Jot down your words, goals, accomplishments.
10. Stop smoking.
Welcome to Stemen Chiropractic Clinic
About Our Practice
Welcome to Stemen Chiropractic. Dr. Stemen is a health care professional that focuses on functional disorders of the musculoskeletal system, the nervous system and the effects of these disorders on general health. Chiropractic care is used most often to treat neuromusculoskeletal complaints, including but not limited to back pain, neck pain, pain in the joints of the arms or legs and headaches. Dr. Stemen will assess most patients through a clinical examination, diagnostic imaging and other diagnostic interventions to determine if chiropractic treatment is appropriate or if it is not. Dr. Stemen will readily refer patients to the appropriate health care provider when chiropractic care is not suitable for the patient's condition or the condition warrants co-management in conjunction with other members of the health care team. Call today for your appointment.